Volunteers play an important role in the success of our fundraisers. Brenner hosts fundraising events throughout the year and is always looking for dedicated volunteers to donate their time and energy to our cause. Our fundraising event and examples of volunteer opportunities are below:
WMAG Brenner Radiothon-December 5 and 6, 2013
- Answer phones
- Take pledges
Cheers! A toast to children’s health-April 25, 2014
- Help with set-up, during the event or breakdown
- Greet guests and collect tickets at the door
- Restock wine and food tables
- Man the silent auction table
Brenner FIT Challenge
- Help with setup, during the walk or breakdown
- Get a team together and work one of the on-course activities
- Help with registration
- Help with activites in Salem Square
For additional information about volunteering at a Brenner fundraising event, please contact the Brenner Development Office at 336-716-7985.
For information about volunteering at the hospital, please contact Brittany Snow in Volunteers Services at 336-713-3519.