Volunteers play an important role in the success of our fundraisers. Brenner hosts fundraising events throughout the year and is always looking for dedicated volunteers to donate their time and energy to our cause. Our fundraising event and examples of volunteer opportunities are below:
Brenner FIT 5K Challenge - Friday, September 12, 2014
2014 Volunteer Registration Form
- Help with setup, during the walk or breakdown
- Get a team together and work one of the on-course activities
- Help with registration
WMAG Brenner Radiothon - December 4 and 5, 2014
- Answer phones
- Take pledges
Cheers! A toast to children’s health
- Help with set-up, during the event or breakdown
- Greet guests and collect tickets at the door
- Restock wine and food tables
- Man the silent auction table
For additional information about volunteering at a Brenner fundraising event, please contact the Brenner Development Office at 336-716-7985.
For information about volunteering at the hospital, please contact Brittany Snow in Volunteers Services at 336-713-3519.