Pediatrics - Clemmons
Pediatric Care in Clemmons, Lewisville and Neighboring Areas
Parents of newborns, infants, children and adolescents now have a new option for optimal pediatric patient care in the Clemmons area: Pediatrics - Clemmons; a service of NC Baptist Hospital.
This new pediatric practice opened in Fall 2011 and provides care for children of all ages in Clemmons, Lewisville, Advance and other neighboring communities.
The doctors and other health care professionals at Pediatrics - Clemmons - Drs. Abby Haas, Michelle Linkous and Mark Pashayan - provide exceptional medical care to children throughout the Western Piedmont Triad region by focusing on the unique and complex needs of youth as they develop emotionally, physically and socially.
Care and Services
- Comprehensive infant, pediatric and adolescent medicine
- Routine well check exams for babies and children
- Preventative medicine and detection of physical, behavioral and developmental issues
- Patient education and support for breast feeding mothers
- Asthma and allergy care
- Sick visits for ear infections, sore throats, coughs and other health concerns
- Nutrition, fitness and weight education and guidance
- Gynecological care for girls
- Diabetes care
- Minor surgical procedures, such as stitches and skin biopsies
- Immunizations, including flu vaccinations
- On-site laboratory services
- Direct access to leading pediatric specialists at Brenner Children's Hospital specializing in gastroenterology, orthopaedics, heart care and more.
Abby Haas, MD
||Dr. Susan "Abby" Haas believes in treating all her patients as individuals. She works closely with them to incorporate each of their unique lives into customized treatment plans. Dr. Haas also works closely with her pediatric patients' family members to make patient care decisions and help develop care plans they trust and support. Dr. Haas has a background in nursing and biology and is primarily interested in preventative medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Haas | Request an Appointment with Dr. Haas
Michelle Linkous, DO
Dr. Michelle Linkous' focus is on the child as an individual and not a medical condition or diagnosis. She works hard to get to know her patients on a personal level so she can not only treat their physical needs and medical problems, but also care for their spiritual and emotional well being. She enjoys caring for patients throughout their childhood and into adulthood, and forming a special and close bond with them and their families. Her specific medical interests include well child care, premature infant care and infectious diseases. Dr. Linkous is also a North Carolina Lactation Educator.
Learn more about Dr. Linkous | Request an Appointment with Dr. Linkous
Mark Pashayan, MD
Dr. Mark Pashayan has years of experience working with patients from birth to college age in many different venues, including hospitals and medical offices. "I understand the confusion and fear of the unknown that patients and their families have," he says. "This can be allayed by the way that we treat them." Pashayan believes it is important to speak to his patients and their families in a way that they can easily understand. Most parents want to take the best care of their children and learn all they can. It's his job, Pashayan says, to help them learn and participate in their child's care.
Learn more about Dr. Pashayan | Request an Appointment with Dr. Pashayan
Location and Hours of Operation
Parents who live or work in Clemmons, Lewisville, and surrounding areas, including neighborhoods near Peace Haven Road and Country Club Road in Winston-Salem, and the Tanglewood Park, Bermuda Run and Oak Valley areas of Clemmons, and are searching for an exceptional health care for their children will find the doctors at Pediatrics - Clemmons the perfect partners in care.
Practice Manager: Scott Tolley
2311 Lewisville-Clemmons Road
Clemmons, NC 27012
New Patient Appointments: 336-716-WAKE or request an appointment online
Returning Patients: 336-713-0582
Hours of Operation
Mon: 8 am - 7 pm
Tues - Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
Closed daily for lunch: 12 pm - 1 pm
Sat: 9 am - 12 pm (by appointment only)
- Aetna Health of the Carolinas, Inc. (all plans)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina (all plans)
- Carolina Access (Medicaid)
- CCN/THAN (part of First Health)
- CIGNA Healthcare (all plans)
- Coventry Advantra Medicare Advantage
- First Health Network
- Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Co.
- Health Care Savings
- Humana ChoiceCare
- MAMSI Life & Health Alliance PPO (OneNet)
- NC State Employees and Teachers Group Health
- Primary Physician Care
- Tyson Foods
- United Healthcare
Search for more primary care providers.