Pediatrics - Mocksville
Pediatric Care in Mocksville, North Carolina
Parents of newborns, infants, children and adolescents will find the doctors at Pediatrics - Mocksville exceptional options for comprehensive pediatric patient care. The doctors and health care professionals at Pediatrics - Mocksville provide unparalleled, personalized medical care with a key focus on creating lasting partnerships with families for optimal health for their children. Drs. Clio Austin and Kathy Abernethy, both board certified in pediatrics, provide comprehensive care to children in Mocksville, Advance, Clemmons, Woodleaf and other nearby communities, covering the complex world of their physical, emotional and social growth and development.
Care and Services
- Comprehensive pediatric and adolescent medicine
- Routine well check exams
- Preventative medicine and detection of physical, behavioral and developmental issues
- Sick visits for ear infections, sore throats, coughs and other health concerns
- Immunizations, including flu vaccinations
- Direct access to leading pediatric specialists at Brenner Children's Hospital specializing in gastroenterology, orthopaedics, heart care and more.
Clio Austin, MD
A board certified pediatrician, Dr. Clio Austin strives to treat every child the way she would like her own child to be treated. While she enjoys all aspects of pediatric care, Dr. Austin's special areas of interest are the management of asthma, obesity, preventative medicine and injury prevention. She provides strong support for breastfeeding mothers and is an advocate for the immunization of children, based on the American Academy of Pediatricians guidelines. Dr. Austin is also a North Carolina Lactation Educator.
Learn more about Dr. Austin | Request an Appointment with Dr. Austin
Kathy Abernethy, MD
Learn more about Dr. Abernethy | Request an Appointment with Dr. Abernethy
Location and Hours of Operation
Parents of children who live or work in Mocksville, Advance, Tanglewood, Clemmons and surrounding communities in Davie County and Forsyth County, will find the pediatricians at Pediatrics - Mocksville ideal partners in the health care of their children.
113 Marketplace Dr.
Mocksville, NC 27028
New Patient Appointments: 336-716-WAKE or request an appointment online
Returning Patients: 336-753-8244
Hours of Operation
Monday, Tuesday: 8 am - 6 pm
Wednesday,Thursday, Friday: 8 am - 5 pm
Closed daily for lunch: 12 pm - 1 pm
- Aetna Health of the Carolinas, Inc. (all plans)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina (all plans)
- Carolina Access (Medicaid)
- CCN/THAN (part of First Health)
- CIGNA Healthcare (all plans)
- Coventry Advantra Medicare Advantage
- First Health Network
- Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Co.
- Health Care Savings
- Humana ChoiceCare
- MAMSI Life & Health Alliance PPO (OneNet)
- NC State Employees and Teachers Group Health
- Primary Physician Care
- Tyson Foods
- United Healthcare
Search for more primary care providers.