Pediatrics - Westgate
Pediatric Care in Winston-Salem and Surrounding Areas
Parents of children of all ages will find the pediatricians at Pediatrics - Westgate an ideal medical care partner. The doctors at Pediatrics - Westgate provide pediatric medical care for all ages of children in Winston-Salem and surrounding areas, including Davie County, Davidson County and Surry County. Drs. Marcela Heinrich, and Shelley Kreiter are committed to providing exceptional and personalized care to well and sick children.
Pediatrics - Westgate is a warm and inviting pediatric clinic where children always come first. Patients and their families won't miss our clinic - the bright green, fiberglass dinosaur outside our entrance will introduce them to the high-level care that distinguishes our practice and Wake Forest Baptist Health.
Care and Services
- Comprehensive pediatric and adolescent medicine
- Routine well check exams
- Sick visits for ear infections, sore throats, coughs and other health concerns
- Preventative medicine and detection of physical, behavioral and developmental issues
- Immunizations, including flu vaccinations
- Patient education and support for breast feeding mothers
- On-site laboratory services
- Bilingual staff and doctors, who speak Spanish, German
- Behavioral management
- A special focus on high acuity patients
- Customized care for children from divorced homes
- Direct access to leading pediatric specialists at Brenner Children's Hospital specializing in gastroenterology, orthopaedics, heart care and more.
|Ryan Aubuchon, MD|| || |
|Learn more about Dr. Aubuchon | Request an Appointment with Dr. Aubuchon |
| || || |
|Marcela Heinrich, MD|| || |
A graduate of Wake Forest School of Medicine, Dr. Marcela Heinrich is board certified in pediatrics and a certified instructor of infant massage. Dr. Heinrich is devoted to providing personalized medical care for children of all ages. She is fluent in English, Spanish and German and is a long-time volunteer at the Sunnyside Ministries Free Clinic in Winston-Salem.
Learn more about Dr. Heinrich | Request an Appointment with Dr. Heinrich
| || || |
|Shelley Kreiter, MD|| || |
| || |
Dr. Shelley Kreiter is board certified in pediatrics and received her medical education and pediatric residency training at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. Prior to joining Pediatrics - Westgate, Dr. Kreiter was an assistant professor in Wake Forest Baptist's department of pediatrics, with a focus on child abuse and neglect. Dr. Kreiter provides continuous medical care and treatment for children of all ages. She has a specific and strong interest in supporting newborn mothers with breastfeeding.
Learn more about Dr. Kreiter | Request an Appointment with Dr. Kreiter
| || || |
David Rhyne, MD
Learn more about Dr. Rhyne | Request an Appointment with Dr. Rhyne
Location and Hours of Operation
Parents who live or work in Winston-Salem, Lewisville, Clemmons, and surrounding areas, including Davidson County and Davie County, and are looking for a caring and compassionate pediatric practice with expert physicians will find Pediatrics - Westgate an ideal selection.
Practice Manager: Laura Harper
3746 Vest Mill Road
Winston-Salem, NC 27103
New Patient Appointments: 336-716-WAKE or request an appointment online
Returning Patients: 336-774-0710
Hours of Operation
Mon: 8 am - 7 pm
Tues, Wed, Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
Thurs: 8 am - 7 pm
Sat: 9 am - 12 pm (by appointment only)
- Aetna Health of the Carolinas, Inc. (all plans)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina (all plans)
- Carolina Access (Medicaid)
- CCN/THAN (part of First Health)
- CIGNA Healthcare (all plans)
- Coventry Advantra Medicare Advantage
- First Health Network
- Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Co.
- Health Care Savings
- Humana ChoiceCare
- MAMSI Life & Health Alliance PPO (OneNet)
- NC State Employees and Teachers Group Health
- Primary Physician Care
- Tyson Foods
- United Healthcare
Search for more primary care providers.